I am a licensed psychologist with over 22 years of experience providing psychotherapy. I teach, write, consult, and do research on sexual diversity and clinical and ethical issues related to psychotherapy and the Internet. I have an office in Oakland and an office in San Francisco.
Here are some of the issues I work with. Call me at 415-501-9098 if you wish to make contact with me.
- Anxiety, stress, and panic
- Body image, food, and eating issues, from a size acceptance perspective
- Career transitions, cultivating creativity, and issues related to being an entrepreneur
- Gender and identity issues
- Grief and loss
- Healing difficult family relationships (mom, dad, and sibling issues)
- Helping parents manage their response to a teen or young adult who is coming out about sexual or gender identity
- Internet, technology and social media issues, including managing the pressure of online celebrity
- Personal growth
- Post-Burning Man processing
- Procrastination and avoidance
- Relationships, dating, and sexual concerns